AIR BAGS & LOAD LEVELING
reach out to our sales staff for pricing. All quotes from Trademasters include taxes to
make it simple and clear for customers.
Air Spring / Air Suspension Kits
- Applications for light duty and medium duty vehicles
- Added support for an overall smooth and safe ride
- Eliminates vehicle sag, sway & bottoming out
- Front-to-back and side-to-side adjustability
- Ideal for heavy haulers or unevenly distributed loads
- Lifetime warranty on air springs
Pacbrake Wireless Controls
Pacbrake Wireless Air Spring Controls got even better! The pre-assembled control board of this premium kit now features a built-in heavy-duty air compressor for total control of the air springs.
Who needs another remote control? Pacbrake Wireless Air Spring Controls allow you to adjust your air spring pressure from your phone with the touch of a button. It is the perfect means to control your vehicle’s air suspension system, while ensuring QUALITY, DURABILITY, and VALUE. Adjust your air springs independently from inside and outside of the vehicle. The Pacbrake Wireless Controls also allow you to activate functions such as speed bump control, hump control, slope control, and high-speed driving control under the air suspension control.
- An easy-to-use app that reads real time pressure feedback within each air spring. The app has 3 built-in memory presets so you can quickly achieve your desired air spring pressure.
- Military grade solenoids designed to withstand extreme environments
- IP67 rated controller that is waterproof and debris resistant
- Accessible components offer ease of serviceability and replacement of parts
- Pre-assembled control board with air compressor, plug and play harnesses for easy install
- ¼ hp oil-less 12 VDC compressor, with sealed bearings
The STABLELOAD® suspension enhancement, designed for rear springs, works with your existing leaf spring suspension to provide up to 2,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity. It dramatically improves vehicle handling characteristics by “pre-activating” the stabilizing effect, keeping the rear springs actively under load as your vehicle factory engineers intended. The Quick Disconnect STABLELOAD® design, specifically engineered for the lower overload springs, offers astounding safety and vehicle handling improvement. Putting the robust lower overload to work sooner stabilizes the vehicle’s suspension, making it safer for both passengers and load. This STABLELOAD® design is the most effective, as the lower overload springs are generally over 30% stronger than the upper overload springs. The STABLELOAD® is also the only suspension enhancement that can be turned on and off with the lower leaf spring design, allowing you to return to your factory ride when not towing or hauling. All STABLELOAD® kits work equally well with or without aftermarket air suspension.
The Quick Disconnect models for the lower overload spring incorporate a unique design that allows the STABLELOAD® to quickly engage or disengage your lower overloads, enabling you and your passengers to ride in safety and comfort when towing or hauling and to quickly return to the original ride in just seconds when not towing or hauling. This is accomplished by attaching each of the STABLELOADs® onto each overload end (front and rear passenger side, front and rear driver side). The Quick Disconnect STABLELOAD® Series is designed with a tapered wedge mounted to a hinge mechanism that allows the STABLELOAD® to be hinged in or out of engagement in seconds using a common 3/8″ ratchet extension and ratchet. Each precision-crafted STABLELOAD® kit carries our Legendary Lifetime Warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Stainless Steel STABLELOAD® Quick Disconnect
The STABLELOAD® is the only overload suspension system that follows the two major truck manufacturing laws of suspension:
- Law 1: Must be uncompromisingly comfortable as a passenger vehicle
- Law 2: Must ride safely without compromising comfort while towing and hauling
- Dramatically improves safety, handling, body roll and porpoising while towing and hauling
- Ability to turn on and off in seconds (Applies only to the Quick Disconnect Lower Overload).
- Made of stainless steel to keep the STABLELOADs® looking new without a layer of protective powder coat
- Universal fit for all vehicles with factory-installed upper or lower overloads
- Quad contact design complements the vehicle’s specially engineered suspension that automotive manufacturers have invested millions of dollars in designing.
- Kit includes four STABLELOADs® (outfits one complete vehicle)
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty includes coverage for the vehicle factory leaf springs
- Made in the USA
Enhances airbag performance by lowering airbag overload air pressure and activating the factory overloads
Onboard Air Systems
Each onboard air system comes complete with a steel air tank, pressure switch, relay(s), HP325 series compressor, fittings, electrical connectors, a curly hose, and air accessory kit housed in a heavy-duty zipped canvas bag for easy storage on the go.
- 33% Duty Cycle (20 minutes @ 100 PSI)
- 150 PSI Max Working Pressure
- 1.2 SCFM
- 158°F Max / -40°F Ambient Temperature Range
- Size: 8.7″ x 4″ x 6.2″ (LxWxH)
- Weight:5.5 lbs
- Mountable in any orientation
- Ports:5 x ¼” (-4) NPT
- Rust Inhibitor: Applied to the inside of the tank
- Max Working Pressure: 150 psi
- Size: Depending on tank choice (1/2 gallon, 2 1/5 gallon)
- Welded on Mounting Brackets
- Fill your tires and check tire pressure
- Inflate air mattresses, sports balls, beach toys, etc.
Blow air for cleaning, dusting and quick removal of
dust and debris