AIR BAGS & LOAD LEVELLING
Installation costs and times vary depending on the product and truck. Please
reach out to our sales staff for pricing. All quotes from Trademasters include taxes to
make it simple and clear for customers.
Air Spring / Air Suspension Kits
Your truck’s suspension was designed as a compromise between capacity and comfort. So, when you haul heavy loads or pull a trailer, the rear springs can be pushed to their limit resulting in excessive bounce, sagging ride height, and an overall feeling of instability. It doesn’t have to be this way. When towing or hauling there are multiple ways to negate the negative effects of heavy loads. With the simple addition of an air spring/air suspension kit, you can eliminate overtaxing your suspension by providing the extra support of an inflated air spring, resulting in a level stance, comfortable ride and stable handling.
- Applications for light duty and medium duty vehicles
- Added support for an overall smooth and safe ride
- Eliminates vehicle sag, sway & bottoming out
- Front-to-back and side-to-side adjustability
- Ideal for heavy haulers or unevenly distributed loads
- Lifetime warranty on air springs
Pacbrake Wireless Controls
Pacbrake Wireless Air Spring Controls got even better! The pre-assembled control board of this premium kit now features a built-in heavy duty air compressor for total control of the air springs.
Who needs another remote control? Pacbrake Wireless Air Spring Controls give you the ability to adjust your air spring pressure from your phone with the touch of a button. It is the perfect means to control your vehicle’s air suspension system. Adjust your air springs independently from inside and outside of the vehicle.
- An easy-to-use app that reads real time pressure feedback within each air spring. The app has 3 built-in memory presets so you can quickly achieve your desired air spring pressure.
- Military grade solenoids designed to withstand extreme environments
- IP67 rated controller that is waterproof and debris resistant
- Accessible components offer ease of serviceability and replacement of parts
- Pre-assembled control board with air compressor, plug and play harnesses for easy install
- ¼ hp oil-less 12 VDC compressor, with sealed bearings
The Pacbrake Wireless Controls are a universal fit – They fit the frame of any vehicle, work with any air spring on the market. Proudly made in Canada, the Pacbrake Wireless Controls come with 2-year warranty. *
The STABLELOAD® suspension enhancement manufactured out of stainless steel dramatically improves vehicle handling characteristics by “pre-activating” the stabilizing effect designed for rear springs by keeping them actively under load the way your vehicle factory engineers designed them to operate. It’s also the only suspension enhancement that you can turn on and off with the lower leaf spring design so you can return to your factory ride when not towing or hauling. The Quick Disconnect STABLELOAD® design is specifically engineered for the extremely robust lower overload springs. The lower overload springs are generally over 30% stronger than upper overload springs making this STABLELOAD® design the most effective. This STABLELOAD® design offers astounding improvement in safety and vehicle handling and is accomplished by putting the robust lower overload to work sooner dramatically stabilizing the vehicles suspension making the vehicle’s passengers and load significantly safer. All STABLELOAD® kits work equally well with or without aftermarket airbags overloads.
The Quick Disconnect models for the lower overload spring incorporate a unique design that allows the STABLELOAD® to quickly engage or disengage your lower overloads, enabling you and your passengers to ride in safety and comfort when towing or hauling and to quickly return to the original ride in just seconds when not towing or hauling. This is accomplished by attaching each of the STABLELOADs® onto each overload end (front and rear passenger side, front and rear driver side). The Quick Disconnect STABLELOAD® Series is designed with a tapered wedge mounted to a hinge mechanism that allows the STABLELOAD® to be hinged in or out of engagement in seconds using a common 3/8″ ratchet extension and ratchet. Each precision crafted STABLELOAD® kit carries our Legendary Lifetime Warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Stainless Steel STABLELOAD® Quick Disconnect
The STABLELOAD® is the only overload suspension system that follows the two major truck manufacturing laws of suspension:
- Law 1: Must be uncompromisingly comfortable as a passenger vehicle
- Law 2: Must ride safely without compromising comfort while towing and hauling
- Dramatically improves safety, handling, body roll and porpoising while towing and hauling
- Ability to turn on and off in seconds (Applies only to the Quick Disconnect Lower Overload).
- Made of stainless steel to keep the STABLELOADs® looking new without a layer of protective powder coat
- Universal fit for all vehicles with factory installed upper or lower overloads
- Quad contact design complements the vehicle’s specially engineered suspension that automotive manufacturers have invested millions of dollars designing.
- Enhances airbag performance by lowering airbag overload air pressure and activating the factory overloads
- Kit includes four STABLELOADs® (outfits one complete vehicle)
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty includes coverage for the vehicle factory leaf springs
- Made in the USA
Onboard Air Systems
Pacbrake onboard air systems are all 33% duty cycle (20 minutes @ 100 psi) and increase air volume depending on the tank size (for compressed air storage).
Each onboard air system comes complete with a steel air tank, pressure switch, relay(s), HP325 series compressor, fittings, electrical connectors; a curly hose; air accessory kit housed in a heavy duty zipped canvas bag for easy storage on the go.
- 33% Duty Cycle (20 minutes @ 100 PSI)
- 150 PSI Max Working Pressure
- 1.2 SCFM
- 158°F Max / -40°F Ambient Temperature Range
- Size: 8.7″ x 4″ x 6.2″ (LxWxH)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Mountable in any orientation
- Ports: 5 x ¼” (-4) NPT
- Rust Inhibitor: Applied to inside of tank
- Max Working Pressure: 150 psi
- Size: Depending on tank choice (1/2 gallon, 2 1/5 gallon)
- Welded on Mounting Brackets
Curly Hose & Air Accessories Kit
- Fill your tires and check tire pressure
- Inflate air mattresses, sports balls, beach toys, etc.
Blow air for cleaning, dusting and quick removal of
dust and debris